Saturday, December 11, 2010

SNSD’s Taeyeon leaves message of gratitude on official site


Having won the prestigious ’Disk Bonsang Daesang‘ award at this year’s Golden Disk Awards a couple of days ago, SNSD’s leader Taeyeon left a long message on the official notice board of SNSD’s site to express her gratitude towards their fans.
Check it out below!
SONEs~~~ Hello~~~~ ^^
Finally!! I am leaving a message on our official site!! I was a little late wasn’t I ^^….
When the members were leaving messages one by one on here when we started out ‘Hoot’ promotions I thought, it must be my turn soon~
and waited a bit but because of our busy schedule!.. I was a big mess ^^;
But I like it better now that I get to leave a message to everyone during this meaningful time~~~~
First of all!! My congratulations to you!! Both SNSD and SONE joined their strengths and finally! We won a huge~ award!!!! +_+
*clap clap clap clap*~~~ <3 Congratulations!! kekekeke
SONEs must have been really busy since it’s nearly the end of the year…
So thank you all for participating in polls or SMS messaging ^^
It feels like each and every one of them kept building up.. and it ended up creating such a happy moment for us!
Something like this.. requires a lot of interest and love…
SONEs… You must love us a lot don’t you????????????????????? kekekekekekekekekeke
Us SNSD also congratulated ourselves, hugged, laughed, cried^^…We were all really happy~~~
One regretful part was our Fany.. wasn’t with us together,
But she’s working really hard to get better in case the people around her get worried for her ^^
She monitors the members ve~ry objectively as well ^^ Tiff-manager kekeke
Even though she wasn’t with us there, she was very noisy during our celebration~ We had a good time ^^
We’re real when we’re together as nine members kekeke
Anyway! I think it’s good to have people who are becoming more important to us and have people we can depend on~~
Both SONEs and our SNSD ^^
We will return back as much as you have gifted us these important moments, awards, memories..
and we will always be healthy and brightly!! show SNSD’s endless charms(?) kekekeke
There’s still a long way to go keke
So I hope to become a kind of close friend who isn’t embarrassing.. who sparingly takes care of each other ^^
Since it’s really the end of the year, I hope you wrap up your year well, and keep healthy in the cold weather!
(Always!!!! Wash your hands!!)
Let’s meet during the remaining schedules for the year everyone ^^~~~~~
I love you <3 Bye Bye~~~~

Ah.. and please give love to my Athena OST track ekkekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekkeke
Lets try to make an all-kill once ag-……..

No comments:

Post a Comment