Monday, January 3, 2011

f(x)’s Luna to debut in the musical world through “Legally Blonde”


f(x)’s Luna is set to make her musical debut in 2011.
Luna will join Bada and Kim Ji Woo to take on the character of Elle Woods for the musical, “Legally Blonde”.
“I’ve always had interest in musicals and wanted to challenge myself in one, so I’m very happy and thankful that I get to participate in a great production. I will do my best to show a great image,” said Luna.
“Legally Blonde” is a musical that originated from Broadway back in 2007, which was based on the box office movie from 2001 of the same name starring Reese Witherspoon. Elle Woods is a beautiful and clever woman with bright blonde hair who follows her boyfriend to Harvard University and surprises everyone with her growing success.
Do you guys think Luna can pull off the blonde look and ditsy personality?

1 comment: