Wednesday, May 18, 2011

SHINee members celebrate coming-of-age day


Though they’re busy preparing for their Japanese debut, SHINee took a moment to share several photos in the spirit of coming-of-age day.
We’ve already reported on Jonghyun’s bouquet picture however, Key and Minho released pictures as well. Both Minho and Key recently celebrated the holiday with thank you messages for their fans.
On May 17th, Minho posted,
Thank you to everyone who congratulated me for coming-of-age day yesterday. To all my friends who celebrated this day with me, fighting
Key also posted,
I’ve become an adult!! Thank you for preparing such great gifts. I really have to become an adult now
SHINee will be making their Japanese debut with their first single, “Replay“, on June 22nd.
Source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment