Monday, January 31, 2011

What is Park Jung Min’s goal for this year ?



'Sexy karisma' Park Jung Min, revealed his surprise goal for 2011.



On the 30th, this singer guested on SBS’s “Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate” and provided a surprising response to the question, “What do you think your ‘charm point’ is?” The star said, ”My goal for this year is to become the number one guy you would want to hug.”


Park Jung Min then continued, “Since my title song is related to ’sexy charisma’, I was thinking ‘What is there that matched this title’ and decided to make my goal to become the number one guy you would want to hug.”


Considering his answer, MC Kim Jung Eun wittingly retorted, “I think I would have to hug you to know.” The singer accepted Kim Jung Eun’s request as the two hugged. Yet Kim Jung Eun continued to joke, “I can’t really tell with only one hug,” and the two ended up hugging a second time.


Afterwards, Park Jung Min cleverly said, “My subtitle is the guy you cannot forget after just one hug,” and caused not only Kim Jung Eun, but the audience members to laugh as well.


Meanwhile, Park Jung Min performed ‘Not Alone’ and a cover of the song, ‘Aspirin.’

No comments:

Post a Comment