Saturday, June 11, 2011

B2uties trend B2STWETRUSTYOU on Twitter in support of Yoseob

On June 11th, fans of BEAST began trending "B2STWETRUSTYOU," which made its way to the top 10 trends worldwide. The reasoning behind the trend is based on rumours that BEAST’s Yoseob is currently dating, which has been spreading over the internet like a wildfire. Yoseob responded to the rumours via his Twitter, stating, "Everyone seems to be curious, so I will talk about it. In Immortal Song, I said I have a girlfriend, but it was a joke. And don’t believe any rumours about other celebrities. Like I said before, can’t you just believe us? Why believe those rumours and hurt me like that? Why do you have to believe those things and make me disappointed?"

He goes on to say, "Although a lot of people think that there is no need to pay attention to this kind of misunderstanding, I believe that any misunderstanding between BEAST and B2uties should be cleared up, and that is why I am writing this. First of all, all the rumours about me having a girlfriend are absolutely not true. I don’t know where the rumours began, so I don’t know how I should clear things up. I’m really truly sad and disappointed because I’m spending time explaining something that does not exist."


Finally, Yoseob ended his explanation by tweeting, "I’ll stop writing now, because I really don’t know what else to say. I keep writing and deleting, writing and deleting..."


Dongwoon also seemed to be affected by rumours circulating and tweeted, "Due to my lack of care for others I have hurt many people. Even though short messages can’t usually resolve any misunderstandings, please understand that I never lied to any of our fans."

Source: Koreaboo

No comments:

Post a Comment